What happens once I’ve placed my online order?
- Firstly, we want to thank you for your kindness and support. Your order truly makes a heartfelt difference.
- Once your order has been received we will send you your order confirmation and keep you updated as your order progresses.
- We will send you your tracking number once your order is on its way to you.Your parcel will arrive in a recycled box (Makapanstad style) or in a padded envelope.
- Your invoice will be emailed to you separately
We have two international shipping partners and options:
- Airmail parcel service through SAPO (South African Postal Service) - this is a cost effective solution for smaller parcels, and delivery can take two to five weeks.
- EMS courier – this courier solution partners with local post offices and will offer both a tracking number and speedier delivery, generally five to ten working days.
My parcel is missing?
If your order doesn’t arrive within 30 working days after we’ve sent it (barring extraordinary delays due to postage strikes, extreme weather or political events) please let us know as soon as possible so that we can look into its ware bouts and hopefully locate it for you.
My goods are damaged?
If the item you received is damaged, or somehow unsatisfactory, please get in touch or send us a clear photograph of the problem. Any damaged goods supplied by us will be replaced.
I am a shop, how do I place an order?
For wholesale enquiries, please contact charlene[at]theheartfeltproject.com or visit our Wholesale page.
Do you have a press kit?
Yes we do it is available on request.
Is Heartfelt a Charity?
- Heartfelt is a Social Enterprise. Which means that we run as a normal business so that we remain profitable and sustainable in the long term.
- The Heatfelt Foundation (NPC) has been set up for the greater good of the community and is the charity side of Heartfelt.
Can I join Heartfelt?
We’d love to welcome you to the Heartfelt family should there be an opportunity available. If you are interested in working with us, please contact charlene[at]theheartfeltproject.com
Will my products come packaged with a little story about Heartfelt?
Yes. Each product is packaged with its own little story about Heartfelt and how the product was made. As well as with the name of the lady that made it.
I’m interested in ordering corporate gifts.
That’s great news. Heartfelt offers all its products as corporate gifts. And it is a wonderful way for a company or organization to give back and make a difference. For more information please email us at orders[at]theheartfeltproject.com.
I’m interested in your wedding favours.
Ahhhh weddings, we just love them and our beautiful Heartfelt brides. If you are interested in spreading the love on your special day please email us as weddings[at]theheartfeltproject.com.
A few interesting facts about Heartfelt you might like to know.
- Heartfelt started in Martha's living room in 2006 and moved to Pinky Place in 2008.Martha has known Julie from the day she was born.
- Martha taught herself to read and write in English, Sotho and Afrikaans. She started working at the age of 14.
- Most of the Heartfelt ladies have never worked anywhere before and some have never left Makapanstad.
- Makapanstad still has a Chief.
- There is still no running water in Makapanstad